Green UB6000 Light Commercial Upright Bike
• UB6000 is our light commercial machine with full commercial components and frame
• Cordless – self powered
• Intuitive LED console with METs and Watts
• Maintenance-free drive system with 15 watt starting resistance
• Convenient reading rack/tablet holder
• Adj. seat height with easy pull
• Triathlon style handlebars
• Ergonomic, over-sized pedals and adj. straps
• Contact and telemetric heart rate sensors
• Easy to move dual front mounted transport wheels
• Rated for 400lbs. user weight capacity
• Zinc dip anti-corrosion coating for superior rust protection.
• 6 YR LIGHT COMMERCIAL WARRANTY
Most orders are shipped via UPS whenever possible, however, larger products are shipped via motor freight.
Shipping charges are prepaid and added to your invoice.
Motor Freight LTL (Less Than Truckload) Shipments - It is your responsibility to arrange for your own receiving, unpacking, placement of merchandise and removal/disposal of product packaging. Tartan Group covers the cost of these two additional services:
24 Hour Advance Notice - Where the trucking company calls you in advance to notifiy you of when they will deliver the product(s).
Lift Gate Service - If your facility does not have a loading dock, a special truck with a hi-lo platform will be dispatched to make the delivery in order to bring your product(s) down to street level.
You may, however, request to include this additional service for an additional $150 (PLEASE CALL 800-279-5955 TO ADD THIS SERVICE TO YOUR ORDER).
Inside Delivery - Where the trucker brings your merchandise within the first threshold of the building. IMPORTANT: You must be sure that your doorway will accommodate the size of each product or else the driver cannot perform the inside delivery.
Please allow up to 4-6 weeks delivery time for furniture, mats, capital equipment & any products with custom colors.
Please call Tartan Group at 1-800-279-5955 for shipping quotes and estimated lead times.
IMPORTANT: Customers are responsible for any shipping redirect fees.
Damaged or short shipments must be reported within 48 hours of receiving the order.
Inspect all cartons for damage immediately upon receiving. If shipment arrives damaged or if the box appears damaged, please do the following:
Note damage on the delivery bill and have the driver sign it, acknowledging the damage.
Contact Tartan Group Customer Service within 48 hours of receiving shipment at 1-800-279-5955 to start processing an insurance claim. An order will be entered at that time to replace the merchandise.
Save the container and merchandise for inspection.