DonJoy Aircast XP Walker (Extra Pneumatic): The XP Walker has a lightweight, trimmable, semi-rigid shell that helps support the limb while providing full-shell protection. Lining the shell are overlapping Duplex aircells during intermittent pneumatic compression for edema reduction and callus formation. These aircells can be custom inflated for a "total contact"fit. Includes two socks and a hand-bulb. Can be used with Brace-Lok system.
- Overlapping Duplex aircells provide intermittent pneumatic compression for edema reduction and callus formation
- Aircells can be custom inflated for a "total contact" fit
- Lightweight, durable, semi-rigid full-shell protection
- Includes two socks and a hand bulb
- Can be used with Brace-Lok system
- Designed to provide pneumatic support for stable fractures of the foot and ankle, severe ankle sprains, soft tissue injury, hindfoot and heel protection, metatarsal fractures, forefoot and midfoot injury, bunionectomies and acute or post-operative use
- 6-month Walking Brace Quality Warranty assures the brace is free from defects in materials and workmanship and will repair or replace a defective product at no charge to customer
Ordering Information Shoe Size (US Sizing)
Part Number Men Women Size
120-01PP Up to 4 Up to 5 Pediatric
120-01PS 4 - 7 5 - 8 Small
120-01PM 7 - 10 8 - 11 Medium
120-01PL 10 - 13 11 - 15 Large
120-01PXL 13 + 15 + X-Large
Most orders are shipped via UPS whenever possible.
Shipping charges are prepaid and added to your invoice.
Motor Freight Shipments - Larger items that are unable to ship via UPS will go by motor freight. It is your responsibility to arrange for your own receiving, unpacking, placement of merchandise and removal/disposal of product packaging. You may, however, request for one or all of the following special services for an additional fee:
24 Hour Advance Notice
Inside Delivery - where the trucker brings your merchandise within the first set of doors
Lift Gate Service - where your facility does not have a loading dock
WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY - where you are requesting the trucker and an additional person to deliver your merchandise to a specific room and/or to a floor other than the first floor. We will need to know ahead of time whether your building has a loading dock, elevator and a service elevator.
We sell professional products to businesses and institutions - Residential Deliveries are additional - NO EXCEPTIONS
Whenever FREE SHIPPING is offered, it only applies to supply items and smaller equipment. Oversized and/or Overweight products, as well as products that ship via motor freight rather than UPS, USPS or FEDEX require additional shipping.
Please allow up to 6 weeks delivery time for furniture, mats, capital equipment & any products with color choices.