Ambulation & Mobility Platform Parallel Bars:
• Width adjusts from 15” to 28” with ergonomic control knobs on each upright.
• 30” clearance between uprights.
• Satin-finish hardwood platform with tapered hardwood ends for easy wheelchair
• (2) “anti-slip” treads on each end.
• 1 ½” diameter one-piece stainless steel handrails.
• Heavy gauge black powder coated steel uprights and fittings.
• Each upright telescopes up in 1 ½” increments and locks into (10) height positions.
Most orders are shipped via UPS whenever possible.
Shipping charges are prepaid and added to your invoice.
Motor Freight Shipments - Larger items that are unable to ship via UPS will go by motor freight. It is your responsibility to arrange for your own receiving, unpacking, placement of merchandise and removal/disposal of product packaging. You may, however, request for one or all of the following special services for an additional fee:
24 Hour Advance Notice
Inside Delivery - where the trucker brings your merchandise within the first set of doors
Lift Gate Service - where your facility does not have a loading dock
WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY - where you are requesting the trucker and an additional person to deliver your merchandise to a specific room and/or to a floor other than the first floor. We will need to know ahead of time whether your building has a loading dock, elevator and a service elevator.
We sell professional products to businesses and institutions - Residential Deliveries are additional - NO EXCEPTIONS
Whenever FREE SHIPPING is offered, it only applies to supply items and smaller equipment. Oversized and/or Overweight products, as well as products that ship via motor freight rather than UPS, USPS or FEDEX require additional shipping.
Please allow up to 6 weeks delivery time for furniture, mats, capital equipment & any products with color choices.